15 February 2013

Starfruit: Thanks So Much

Here's my most favorite Spring Catalog swap I received from Jennifer at Leadership.  (Are you surprised it uses my favorite: Summer Starfruit?)


I love color-on-color stamping.  The Swallowtail makes a beautiful background piece.

Also, calling all friends!!  Would you like to share a picture or two of your crafting shelf?  Corner?  I'm looking for organizational finds that may help others!  It doesn't need to be a beautiful staged photo (it can be a messy creative place!).  Please let me know if you're interested in helping out.

Have a great day!
SHERRI


Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Bloomin Marvelous (Sale-a-bration exclusive), Collage Curious, Hearts a Flutter, Oh, Hello, Swallowtail
Ink: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
CS: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter framelits, 1" circle punch, 1-1/4" scallop circle punch, bitty butterfly punch












No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin