18 February 2013

One More Starfruit

I hope you enjoyed the tour yesterday!  I was nervous that my project wouldn't be snazzy enough. Hopefully you had time to see what everyone had been working on.  We'll be back next month and I'll be a touring pro by then :)

I have one more Summer Starfruit card to share with you.  This pattern from the Sycamore Street DSP (sale-a-bration exclusive) is my favorite!  I paired Summer Starfruit with Riding Hood Red, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.


This was the very first card I created with my Sale-A-Bration goodies.  Look at the details....the doily is great all on its own.  

Have a great (holiday) Monday!!
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps:  Feeling Sentimental (sale-a-bration exclusive)
Ink:  Early Espresso
CS:  Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
DSP:  Sycamore Street (sale-a-bration exclusive)
Accessories:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents framelit dies, Natural 7/16" trim ribbon, tea lace paper doily






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin