12 February 2013

Oh, Hello

Thank you for your kind words yesterday.  I thank you for the emails and texts and you can always leave a comment below.  I'll show you a little card today and then answer some of your questions.

The pink heart comes from the More Amore DSP, just carefully cut apart the hearts page.

Let me address some of your questions....(1) Mr. Sweetest Designs is getting an apple cord this week.   That's 15 feet of precious cord.  No more being tethered to the wall during recharge.  I recommend it for your iphone or ipad lover (or maybe for yourself!).

(2) How do I find....I tag each entry, so you can find them easier.  At the bottom of the post, in this nifty box, you can see the LABELS.  You can bring up the other posts under the category by clicking on the link (here: A Fitting Occasion or Blooming Marvelous).   This is where you can find all the projects using a particular set or something more general like Gifts or Scrapbook Page.

And while we're talking about this little box, let me mention comments.  I love comments.  In the same box as labels, is where you can leave one.  Click on the No Comments (sad face), and a new window will open up and it's where you can leave me a note!  They make me smile!

(3) Ya'll left me a note that you want to see more techniques and want to learn!  I love that - so look for that feature.  We'll aim for once a week.

Have a lovely Tuesday,
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, Oh, Hello
Ink: Pool Party, Real Red, Staz On
CS: Real Red, Very Vanilla
DSP:  More Amore
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter framelits, basic rhinestones, 1/4" real red stitched grosgrain ribbon






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin