19 February 2013

Feeling Sentimental

I'll be sharing projects using Feeling Sentimental this week.  It's one of the FREE selections during Sale-A-Bration.  This awesome bicycle is a penny farthing.  I love it!  This would be a great anniversary card with "I'd go anywhere with you." or something equally witty on the inside.

This reminds me of "In the Summertime" by Mungo Jerry.  Quick, go look it up!  Or better yet, download it!  It'll make you smile!  There's tiny rhinestones on the middle spokes.

I hope you have a great day.
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental (sale-a-bration exclusive)
Ink: Basic Gray
CS: Basic Gray, Pool Party core'dinations
DSP: More Amore
Accessories: Big Shot, Honeycomb embossing folder, sanding block, Labels Collection Framelits, 3/8" stitched ribbon primrose petals, rhinestones







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin