20 February 2013

Admit One

Did you look up yesterday's song?  Did it make you smile?!?!  I'm using Feeling Sentimental again today; it makes me smile.  

This is quite a clean and simple card for me.  I resisted the urge to emboss and sponge :) I love this stamp that requires no coloring or fussing.

Go earn your free sale-a-bration items today!
Have a great Wednesday.
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental (sale-a-bration exclusive), That's the Ticket
Ink: Staz On
CS: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
DSP: Sycamore Street (sale-a-bration exclusive)
Accessories: Ticket do builder punch, Island Indigo ribbon (from sale-a-bration exclusive Sycamore Street ribbon and button pack), staple






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin