11 February 2013

A Valentine Variety

Happy Monday everyone!  Sorry for the absence, I was under the weather and just wanted to sleep!  I'm trying to get back in the groove today.  I am getting you caught up on what I missed sharing - lots of ideas today!  Let me know if you have any specific questions, I won't be listing all the details today.

Made simple with punches!  Don't you love your punches? 

Core'dinations cardstock.

Pool Party embossing powder. 

Ooooh, love the simple layout!  (Punches + DSP = awesome)

Lookie at the LACE!  

Hello Glimmer Paper! 

Artisan embellishment kit.

Soda pop top, into a fun treat holder. 

A fun shaped card.  

Simple scrapbook page.  

Scrappy scrap card. 

Most of these fabulous projects are from Leadership swaps or display boards.  I hope something inspires you today.

Thanks for stopping,
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin