01 February 2013

A Perfect Thank You

Housekeeping items:  (1) If you've emailed me in the last week and I've not responded, please email/facebook or call me!  There's some delay in my emails.  I just received a Monday order email yesterday afternoon.  (2) Thank you for your January orders.  I hope you love your Sale-A-Bration goodies as much as I do!  (3) Clearance Rack.  If you LOVED last years Sale-A-Bration DSP, you can currently get it in the clearance rack!  $2.19/pack!

If you need some My Digital Studio suites, there are DVD's for $1.00!  Visit here and click SHOP NOW in the upper right corner.


In need of a quick and CUTE thank you?  These are cute tiny bags and a dressed up clothes pin closes it! 

  


Have a great Friday!  Last night I celebrated a HUGE accomplishment with my coworkers.  I think it's important to sometimes pause to recognize efforts and completion!

I have a great weekend planned, including a house guest, a haircut, and getting ready for a special visit from a college friend!  Maybe I'll remake this bag for her with airplane treats!  I hope you're crafty too.

SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!): 
Stamps: Pretty Petites (SAB Exclusive), Distressed Dots
Ink: Gumball Green
CS: Very Vanilla
Accessories: 3/8" stitched satin ribbon gumball green, paper doilies, Print Poetry DSP Stack, circle punch, brights designer buttons, white bakers twine










No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin