04 February 2013

Oh Happy Day!

Oh happy day! is right!!  I am picking up a friend this afternoon at the airport!  My college friend Lisa will be in town for a smarty-pants award I get to see her!!  (She spends her day in a lab blowing stuff up!  She's basically my hero!).  She came in a day early and I'm taking her to dinner tonight.  Let's hope today goes F-A-S-T!

This was a great card from Anna Masternak during swapping at Leadership.  Gumball Green and Calypso Coral; who would have thought?  That's why swapping is SO WONDERFUL!

How about those Ravens?  The fireworks were loud and plentiful in my neighborhood last night.
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: A Fitting Occasion, Blooming Marvelous (Sale-A-Bration Exclusive!)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Gunball Green, Soft Suede, Versamark
CS: Calypso Coral, Gunball Green, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories:  Curly Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1" circle punch, Big Shot, Honeycomb embossing folder










No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin