23 February 2012

You're So Sweet!

Man, it's a lovely day today.  The sunroof was cracked on this mornings drive into work.  It smells like spring.  I cannot wait to see the Cherry Blossoms start blooming.

Here's a quick card that I haven't shared with you.  I'll be honest, I'm on the fence with the Sweet Cake stamp set, but one advantage to having awesome teammates is using and sharing their stamps and ideas (thanks Jan!).
The giant chocolate heart is placed on a shabby piece of In-Color Patterns DSP and becomes the focal point and is made with the Framelits Heart Collection.  I stamped the image in Rose Red on Whisper White and then I used a marker on a clean stamp to color just the cupcake bottom part, stamped again and quickly cut it out and aligned it with the original image.


I hope you have a sweet day!
These products are from the Occasions Mini catalog.  Let me know if you have any questions about the products used!
-SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Sweet Cake
Ink: Pool Party, Rose Red
CS: Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts framelits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin