10 February 2012

Croppin' Queens Swap Card

Once a month our team has a swap.  It's great fun to participate in swaps.  I made several identical cards and I swap them away for other beautiful samples and ideas.  Due February 1st were Sale-A-Bration swaps.  I hope my fellow demonstrators and swappers enjoyed this card.


Please let me know if you need a Sale-A-Bration catalog, or are interested in earning free products.  Want a little?  Place an order.  Want a lot?  Host a show or class.  Want it all?  Join my team!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Elementary Elegance (SAB exclusive)
Ink: Peach Parfait, Soft Suede, Versamark
CS:  Peach Parfait, Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB exclusive), 1/2" stitched poly peach parfait ribbon, curly label punch, big shot, beautiful wings embosslit, scallop trim border punch



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin