07 February 2012

Fresh Vintage

My dear friend has a great eye and she recently pinned this great card that I HAD to copy.  Literally, I ran to my stamp room to make this card.  It.  Was.  That.  Good.  :)
It's from a fellow demonstrator, Pat Mayer and Pat had posted it on Stampin' Connection.  Stampin' Connection is a demonstrator-only website where we chat and share ideas and photos.  Joining my team now will allow you access to Stampin' Connection!

I switched the card up from Pat's original.  The entire card is black and white.  So crisp!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Loving Thoughts
Ink: Staz-on Black
CS: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: 1-1/4" square punch, 1-3/8" square punch, Big Shot, Polka dot embossing folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin