21 February 2012

Vintage Beauty

While at Diva day (speaking of, I'm headed to another Diva today thanks to my wonderful team and customers), I had the opportunity to recreate a Stamping Legend's card.  Jan had some cards she received in San Antonio and I'm certain this little gem is The Kimberly Van Diepen's Card.
What I love about this card is the great use of scraps.  I can't make myself throw away scraps, but I fall short at using them sometimes.  This card made me get out of my comfort zone and get a little messy!  Remember to spritz in the color catcher or directly over the sink/trash can.  Also, stop one spritz early - nothing is worse than going slightly overboard with the smooch.

Kimberly posted her original, check it out here.

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Loving Thoughts
DSP:  Everyday Enchantment, First Edition
Ink: Poppy Parade, Soft Suede
CS: Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede
Accessories: antique brads, basic pearls, chantilly crochet trim, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, decorative label punch, postage stamp punch, blushing bride smooch spritz, blushing bride pleated ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin