14 February 2012

Trio Hearts

Happy Valentine's Day!  Here's the card I'm giving Mr. Sweetest Designs today.  It's a quick little card.  I didn't have any dimensionals with me while I stamped with friends, so I improvised a bit.  That middle heart is really jumping off the page!
 Here's something else that has been around my house.  Actually, I made these bottles in November and they've been up since.  They were snowy looking.  These are recycled bottles, labels removed, spray painted white.  Then spray adhesive is generously applied and epsom salt dumped over.























HAVE A LOVELY day!
SHERRI

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: P.S. I Love You
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo
CS: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin