02 February 2012

FREE MDS for 30-days!

Happy Thursday!  We are LOVING this warmer-than-usual weather!  It's been so wonderful here to have the car windows down and walk outside without the bulky winter jacket.

Anyways, I'm here today with a FANTASTIC 30-day FREE trial.

MDS Express TrialHave you ever thought about getting the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio Software?  If you have, now you can give it a try for FREE!
Stampin' Up! is offering a 30-day My Digital Studio Express trial version beginning February 1, that you can take advantage of.
With the FREE trial, you'll get:
It's simple; add the free My Digital Studio Express trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart, and then download and install it from your Download Manager.
If you don't already have the My Digital Studio software, make sure to take advantage of the free trial offer.  Try it out and see the fun and ease of My Digital Studio.  


Q: How do I order the My Digital Studio Express Trial?
A: You can order My Digital Studio Express through my Stampin' Up! Online Store.  You can order the free trial by itself, or you can add it to an order with stamping supplies or digital downloads. If the My Digital Studio Express Trial is the only item you order, you will not be asked for any credit card or payment information.  If you are a new online customer, you will need to create an account.

I'd love for you to try it out (after all, it costs you NOTHING!).
Need more info?  Here's the details.

MDS is much more than scrapbooking.  You can use it as a design station for your traditional cards.  You can make hybrid cards where you print some elements from MDS and your home computer and add traditional elements.  You can also use it for marketing, graphics in newsletters.  I've used MDS to create my blog header, signature and favicon.

I'd love to show you the benefits of MDS.  Contact me to schedule a one-hour session to get you started.  
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin