09 February 2012

Four Squares

Are you using your Sale-A-Bration product?  I sure am :)

What do you think of this card?

Truth:  The bottom card was the original I made at Diva Day.  Of all the cards (and I made a TON), this striking card was my most favorite.  For my re-make, I used a Poppy Parade panel and stamped the Fresh Vintage image in VersaMark.  Love it!  I then sponged the edges with Soft Suede.  The stamps are punched out with the Postage Stamp Punch.  The bottom card was almost the same, the flower was stamped tone-on-tone (peach parfait ink on peach parfait card stock), no sponging and some sentiments on staz-on black.


Which do you prefer?

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Fresh Vintage
Ink: Versa Mark (top card only), Lucky Limeade, peach Parfait, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede (top card only), staz-on (bottom card only)
CS: Very Vanilla), Poppy Parade (top card only), Peach Parfait (bottom card only)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin