08 December 2009

Christmas Bonanza Diffuser

I love almost everything about diffusers. You know the ones - the reed diffusers that scent a room. I love that there's not an open flame or anything to "plug" or unplug. I see them all over the place - but they're quite expensive. Well, the cute ones are expensive. But look at these! I scored these in a dollar bin. I disposed of their packaging. I wrapped the glass bottle with a DSP scrap, placed them in a cello bag and tied a quick satin ribbon. I used my Big Shot to make the merry tag - it cuts and embosses concurrently. I used a bit of cord to attach the tag to the ribbon. Cord is GREAT for tags year-round. Get it thru January 4th!
Are you curious about that 5/8" Satin Ribbon? It'll be in the new catalog, in SO MANY COLOR CHOICES! To make that cool little notch, fold the ribbon in half and cut. Easy and cute (and inexpensive). Make a few extras - place them in a basket for those times when you need a quick little gift.

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
DSP: Merry Moments
CS: Garden Green
Accessories: 5/8" Real Red Satin Ribbon, Big Shot, Merry embosslit, Silver elastic cord.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin