05 December 2009

Snowy Sunday Christmas Bonanza

Hi sweet friends. Look what arrived at my house this morning!
I had to run and pick up a bridesmaid dress - it was weird looking at a short summer dress today with this outside.

So, while here's what A is doing today...


This is me....
Hee hee! I've got a blanket and a book and there's some football on tv! I am waiting for a bit more accumulation and then I'm trekking out to build a snowperson! I haven't made a snowperson forever - in Fairfax we had a shared "green space." It was a bummer and the only little space where dogs poo'ed. I did build a snowperson at work last winter! It's so much fun!

Lookie at this lil' bag. These are PERFECT for teachers or neighbors or coworkers - they're quick and easy too! I've filled mine with peppermint candies. It's a Big Shot XL Fancy Bag. I punched a wide oval for a peek inside. I used the Delightful Decorations and the Ornament Punch to finish off this QUICK project. Wouldn't these be darling little favors at a birthday party (add crayons or candy!) or a bridal shower (add a candle or a cookie cutter)?


Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Ruby Red
DSP: Holiday Lounge
CS: Whisper White
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Big Shot, Fancy Favor XL die, dimensional

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin