07 December 2009

Christmas Bonanza Trio Thank You's

Need a last minute gift? How about a pack of thank you's. Here I'll package these adorable cards - tie with a ribbon, add a candy cane and DONE. I kept them similar but different. Let's take a look.

All the cards start with a nice large scallop square (made easily with my Big Shot!). I added a whisper white card.

I started with a Real Red scallop square and white card. I used a square of the Christmas Cocoa DSP, edges sponged in Soft Suede. I added a Sweet Stems flower, stamped in Soft Suede, colored in Real Red, cut in an oval, edges sponged in Soft Suede. I used the Elegant Thank You stamped in Soft Suede (I love this is a single stamp!). And remember, it's OK to stamp on DSP. Remember Christmas Cocoa and Sweet Stems are only available thru January 4th. I'll miss Sweet Stems, rememeber this entire set of cards I made using this darling set?

This card I started with a Kraft scallop square and white card, and then distressed a square of Soft Suede DSP. I then sponged the edges, crinkled and continued to distress and sponge. I lightly stamped Friend by Definition in Sahara Sand. Then I randonly stamped images from Central Park. I again used the Elegant Thank You stamp in Soft Suede on Kraft. Like the unique border? It's comimg soon - later this month you should be receiving your new Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs. Ohhh, it's so wonderful! Friend Definition and Central Park are only available thru January 4th!

I layered a white card on a Soft Suede scallop square. I then added a kraft square, edges sponged. I used Charming images for the rest of the card. Do you know Charming was probably my most favorite card in the Holiday Mini Catalog? I used a half-pearl from the pretties kit and then the Elegant Thank You.

Isn't this a great gift? I hope you have a great day.
xoxo,
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin