13 December 2009

A Winter Birthday

Man we're having a great weekend! Last night was our company holiday party and I am blessed to work with some of the most wonderful friends. More importantly, it was a dear friends birthday. I don't recall ever truly taking time to celebrate her birthday - probably because we're all hyped on candy and cookies, shopping and baking. This year, I tried to make it a little more special.
Here's a winter card I created just for her! That wonderful DSP is the Christmas Cocoa Specialtly DSP. I layered two snowflake punches - Whisper White and Soft Suede. Isn't that WONDERFUL font in the happy birthday? You'll love the remaining sentiments from this great upcoming set! I punched it out with the wide oval, layered on a Soft Suede tag cut with my Big Shot.

Now, she's a lady, so I can't tell you her age, but I will show you inside of her card!Remember the white craft snowflake from yesterdays card? I used it again. When making a popup card, you want some extra weight on the top, but to keep with the winter theme, I wheeled it.

Have a great Sunday!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Well Scripted, Snowflake Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Soft Suede, Whisper White Craft
DSP: Christmas Cocoa Specialty
CS: Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Snowflake punch, 1/2" Polka Dot Soft Suede Ribbon,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin