06 December 2009

DSP Christmas

Can I tell you how much I LOVE Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper? I was looking thru the mini for inspiration (a great thing to do, if you're in a slump!) and I noticed page 26 and a great scrapbook layout. (I'll wait while you go get your mini and look at it!). Hi, welcome back. I love how simply a scallop squares of DSP created this great page so I made a card. I used the Christmas Cocoa DSP. Remember this is only available through January 4th, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. And there's snow flakes and damask that will last all winter long. I used the Four the Holidays for a quick greeting. This is also a set that's only available thru January 4th, 2010. It's perfectly priced and needed by all stampers!

And no, this isn't my Christmas card for 2009. I'm almost finished with my cards. I hope you are too!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Four the Holidays
Ink: Real Red
DSP: Christmas Cocoa DSP
CS: Kraft, Real Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Square punch, sponges

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin