01 December 2009

Christmas Bonanza (and a sale extension!)

Ok, before today's project, I must let you in on a little secret.....today I ordered NEW stuff. NEW, NEW, NEW. Product you'll see in the Sale-a-Bration catalog AND from the Occassions Mini Catalog. Soon I'll have glorious designer papers, buttons, felt pieces, satin ribbons, rub-ons and stamps in m lil' fingers. I saved 30% today on my order. You can save that much and possibly more by joining my team this month… READ ON!

JOIN MY team today for your chance to get your hands our our new product at a minimum 20% savings but potentially a 30% savings before the public can get them...
1. CLEAR MOUNT stamps
2. PUNCHES (border punches with coordinating corner punches & more)
3. STAMPS (duh!)
4. BIG SHOT – new xl die, embosslit, sizzlit
5. BUILD A BEAR -new accessories just in time for SPRING.

Number 2 - Did you have trouble placing an order for the Online Extravaganza Sale last night?? Maybe you wish you would-have bought something?? I can place those orders for you today. Yes, today, until 11:50 pm tonight (but please don't wait until then to call me - that's waaaaayy past my bedtime!). You can call me or email me at sherri(dot)eddleblute(at)gmail(dot)com. Operators are standing by - I'll be checking my email all night - remember to send me a contact telephone number so I can call you back. These orders have to be placed by me and online ordering for the sale items is not available.

And finally a long overdue Christmas Bonanza project! Whoo hooo! Ok, look at this little gem.



It's an artist canvas I picked up at a craft store, 8"x8". This particular one had a depth to it - and is able to freestand.
I used black acryllic paint to turn my white canvas into a dark night!
After it was dried, I used SHIMMER PAINT to streak the black. The paint is from the mini. $5.95 gets you a (small) bottle, but it GOES a LOOOOOOONNNNGGGG way! Seriously!
After that was dried, I used the shimmer paint as a mister (1/2 tsp. shimmer paint plus rubbing alcohol mixed in a spray bottle) and generously coated the canvas for a glorious starry night. It's really difficult to pick up the shimmer on the camera - but it's really beautiful!
I dug out an photo from last year, matted it on gold cardstock and punched a few snowflakes.
Quick, economical and easy. QEE.
Look for more QEE projects during Christmas Bonanza!
I hope you take time to do something creative today.
Hugs,
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin