03 November 2012

Top Note!

It's no secret I L-O-V-E the Stampin' Up! Top Note bigz die.  Here's a QUICK gift card holder.
The great thing about the Bigz die is that you can cut several pieces of cardstock at once.  That makes cranking these out SO EASY!  The "pocket" is a die cut in half.  When you adhere them together carefully place the adhesive around the edges so you have a pocket for your gift card.  A lot of mish-mash snowflake and greeting stamps were used.  A glimmer brad holds the front and back together.  You can make 30 of these during a 30-minute sitcom (wonder how I know...).

If you like this Top Note idea, be sure to check out This festive oneThis folded mini, and  This tag, bag and card.

I hope you have a great Saturday!  I am cleaning the craft room - who knows what hidden gems I'll find.
SHERRI

Couple of reminders:   
If you haven't already done so, please leave me your feedback.  It's ONE question :)  SWEETEST DESIGNS SURVEY

CLICK HERE FOR PAPER ORNAMENTS INSTRUCTIONS!  I can EMAIL you the file you have any questions or can't get the file to save and print.  Just leave a comment.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin