06 November 2012

Always & Forever

The results are in and tallied from the survey.  Thank you for your responses.  It seems like everyone wants to see a little of everything; there wasn't one clear winner.  Mostly, ya'll want more than just cards.  So I've been s-u-p-e-r busy (a.k.a crafty).  Which means my house is a w-r-e-c-k.  Please don't "drop-in".  I can be crafty or have a clean house; but I can't do both!  Here's a scrappy scrapbook page.  Wouldn't it look great with a black and white or sepia wedding photo?

The base is a piece of thin chip board that was part of packaging - it's just the right shade of neutral.  I used a bunch of pieces and parts on this layout.   There's a couple techniques on here too.  Faux tearing is one of my most favorite techniques.  The & sign is cut out and matted in both Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.

Colors are Soft Suede, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla.  

Close up of some of the details.  

Click on this image to open it up in a new (larger) window. 
Please let me know if you have any specific questions.  There's a lot of elements on this page.  
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by and supporting me.
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin