14 November 2011

Top Note holder!

A special shout-out to all my my new friends from the PA retreat and Odenton show.

Today's project is a sweet little gift card holder.  One and a half Top Note dies create the perfect pocket to slide a message or gift card.  You can tie it onto a gift bag or hang it from the tree.  These are so versatile and quick and easy.


Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
CS: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note tie, Petals a Plenty Embossing Folder, felt snow flakes, glimmer brads, taffeta ribbon.

I'll be in Columbia, MD Saturday November 19th.  I'd love to have you stop by and see me!
Please make sure you're on my mailing list; I'll be shipping mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs soon!

Have a great Monday,
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin