31 October 2012

Just a Quick Announcement!

Happy Wednesday!
I have a quick promotion.  Something new here at Sweetest Designs - for all you near and far.  I will send the pieces, photos and instruction (where needed) for this class kit when you order the stamp set!  I will try to feature at least one of these a month.  Please let me order the set so you don't incur the minimum $6.95 shipping fee.  November kit features GENTLY FALLING.  It's a wonderful two-step stamp set.

Here's a sneak peek of what you'll see in the kit.  I will take orders until Sunday November 4th at 11:59PM ET.  Due to the hurricane and HUGE sale earlier this week, I am late posting this offer.  Orders will ship to you or be available for local pickup Friday, November 9th.  This gives you two weeks to complete your projects in time for distribution to your family and friends.  

I'll ask you to pay shipping if you select shipping in lieu of local pickup.  Otherwise, class is FREE with the stamp set purchase.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin