01 November 2012

November Survey and Paper Ornaments

Hi!  Quick little question today!!  I am interested in what you'd like to see here more often!  Please take 3 seconds to leave me your feedback.  SWEETEST DESIGNS SURVEY

As a thank you for participating in my survey, please find instructions for the paper ornaments below!  A new window will open that will allow you to save and print the steps.
CLICK HERE FOR PAPER ORNAMENTS INSTRUCTIONS! 

Thinking of hosting a party?  Now is a great time.  You can earn an ENTIRE color collection of FREE ink pads when your show is $450 or more!  My fall calendar is filling quickly, please let me help you earn this incredible offer.  New demonstrators who want to join my team can also get a FREE collection of classic pads with your starter kit!  F-R-E-E!!  Regals, Subtles, Neutrals or Brights; which will you choose?

Did you notice the NEW paper trimmer on page 180?  It's finally here!  It's been designed by Stampin' Up!  Some of my favorite features is that you don't have to remove the scoring blade when cutting or remove the cutting blade when scoring.  There's room for both.  I also LOVE that the numbers are protected, mine have a way of rubbing off.


Have a great Thursday!
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin