13 November 2012

A Mother Father Duo

I'm trying to post more scrapbook pages.  Here's a sample I used at crops. Surprisingly the stamps and paper is now retired.  I apologize for not sharing this earlier, but it was one of my most favorite layout creations.  I created this for a group of scrappers to show our coordinating products.  This DSP was titled Woodland Walk and appeared in the 2010-2011 catalog.

Coordinating colors are Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso.


Click on this side-by-side shot to see them together.  I tried to mirror them. 

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Upsy Daisy
Ink: Garden Green
CS: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Garden Green and Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Big Shot, Top Note die, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet die

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin