30 October 2009

Spooky Friend?

Here's another card using the Great Friend set. I love the new DSP in the holiday mini, Night and Day. I can't tell, is this card spooky? I hope not. There's a cute butterfly on it! I did have to restamp the butterfly. The first time I stamped it in Basic Black and it looked more like a bat than a butterfly. The second time I stamped it in Basic Gray. I think it's less spooky now. Did you ever read: The Bernstein Bears Spooky Old Tree? I loved that book and this card reminds me of that book! :)

Thanks for checking out todays card.


Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Great Friend
DSP: Night and Day
Ink: Basic Gray
CS: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain, scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch



1 comment:

Unknown said...

One of my favorite books! I read it to my preschoolers all the time! I, too, love this DP. Thanks for showing me how to use it in a whole new light! Great job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin