27 October 2009

Rolodex

I needed the *perfect* hostess gift for a recent hostess (I bet she's reading this - HI!). She said her favorite DSP was Bella Blue. She is also very organized and she's a bride-to-be, so I thought an address rolodex would be a great gift. I also used up a ton of scraps for this gift (ohh, don't read that part!). One of the Big Shot dies is a rolodex die.

I originally wanted to stamp the letters, but I couldn't decide on the perfect font to use, so I decided to get out Go-Go Boots sizzlits. I layered them on 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circles. I placed the first circle on the left
then flipped the card over and aligned it to position the righthand circle (ensuring the same distance on both sides).
Then finally I overlapped the center letter equally on the left and right. Confused? I am!
A little tip, after I cut all the letters and matted them to the circles, I made piles to make sure the letters would go left-to-right.

I said I used scraps, here are a couple more cards.



Would you like to make a rolodex? It would be PERFECT for a holiday gift! Select your DSP and color combo and I will mail you the cards, circles, DSP pieces and directions (rolodex excluded). The kit is $10 (postage included). If you have letter stamps, you can omit the Go-Go Boots letters the kit cost is $6 (postage included, rolodex excluded). Email me with questions or your DSP/color choices and I'll send a PayPal request. Orders ship on Mondays and Fridays.

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
DSP: Bella Blue
CS: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Big Shot

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I am totally reading it! Hi back. I love the rolodex. Sunday night I combined all of our address into one easy location :) Thank you again! You're the best. We had lots o' fun on saturday.

bri said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE THIS, the idea and bella blue!! And I totally knew it was Heidi - HI Heidi!!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin