31 October 2009

Punkin

One of my favorite beers is a punkin ale. Punkin, not pumpkin.
I hope you're enjoying the Halloween weekend (and everyone is being safe!!) and maybe you're drinking some punkin ale!!

Here's a great card that was SUPER easy to make. I love easy cards and I love my punches! The fantastic DSP does all the work in this card. I punched the punkin using the wide oval punch. I punched 5 ovals for the punkin. The stem was freehanded cut. The leaf was a little leaf punch.



Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: NONE
Ink: Pumpkin Pie (sponged on edges of ovals)
CS: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip (stem), Old Olive (leaf), Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
DSP: Cast-A-Spell
Accessories: Wide Oval Punch

1 comment:

bri said...

my favorite is punkin ale too :) and I never thought about doing the oval punch for the pumpkin - so creative! Thanks for the tip!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin