25 October 2009

Spider Webs

Hi friends. I really hate spider webs. I equally hate spiders. At my job there are some gnarly spiders and there are some HUGE webs in between the handrail that gross me out. You know if you're the first one of the day walking in a particular area because you can feel the web getting on you. That's when I start shaking and flaying my arms (I'm sure I look like Beyonce in the Single Ladies video to anyone looking!).

Long before I was a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I received these great texture plates as a gift. This is one spider web I like. I ran it though my Big Shot and then used White Craft ink to emphasis the web. This is a 5" x 5" card to allow enough room for the web.
I created two similar cards for two Trick or Treat boxes I sent to some college students. Didn't you love getting boxes of goodies in school? Anyways, on the web on the right I lightly dabbed the white ink. The card on the left I really emphasized the web by dragging and dauber all over the raised web.

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Eat, Drink & Be Scary
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White Craft
CS: Basic Black, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, dimensionals

Happy haunting!

1 comment:

Alice said...

I love it! I keep forgetting about doing embossing and daubbing with ink after! Very cute!

I will send my addy for a care package! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin