28 October 2009

Thoroughly Modern meets Upsy Daisy


I liked the combination of the Thoroughly Modern DSP and the Upsy Daisy stamp set. I paired it with the Melon Mambo because I haven't shared that color with you that much. I apologize, but I tend to shy away from bright colors. Here I toned it down with Sahara Sand and Basic Black. Did you know it's OK to stamp on DSP?? Try it. Doesn't the pattern on the DSP emmulate the Daisy I stamped?? I also used versamark on Sahara Sand on the larger panel for the grassy look. I decided I LOVE versamark on Sahara Sand.

Have a good one!

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, Upsy Daisy
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
CS: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Sahara Sand
Accessories: 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin