08 September 2009

A Monochromatic Friend

Happy Tuesday friends. I love 4-day weeks! I hope this post finds you all well rested from an amazing weekend. Our weekend was very productive - I got a lot of boring things completed like cleaning the baseboards (I'm very glamorous!). Thanks for all your prompt questions and interest in the sets and paper. I meant to get them all photographed today, but I was busy and then it was too dark to get good photos. Does that happen to you? I need some more hours in the day!!

This card I made at the Remarkable retreat, I just didn't get it photographed. Are you seeing a trend?

You should check out http://www.sweetestkitchendesigns.blogspot.com/ too. I've been cooking and photographing for the site, I just haven't found time to import the pics and write the recipe! I digress, wow, I meant to tell you that I'll be using My Digital Studio to make recipe cards over there to accompany the photos. It's a cross between this site and the kitchen site.

Ok, let's get on the real reason you're here: the CARD! A good selection of DSP can make a card go quickly.

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Great Friend
DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry
CS: Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Accessories: 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain, Big Shot Matchbox Messages label For You, Pretties Kit (for half pearls on butterfly)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin