14 September 2009

My Digital Studio Pre-Order Special!!

I've received many questions regarding My Digital Studio.
It is digital scrapping. You receive a disk and the software to load onto your computer. Specify MAC or PC when you purchase. MDS is compatible with BOTH operating systems. :)

It contains many of the favorites from your present Stampin' Up! catalog and even some things from the past!
The software comes with:
61 Stamp Sets
6 Simply Scrappin' Kits
12 Punches
12 Designer Paper Patterns (in all our colors)
Embellishments that include buttons, brads, ribbon, hodgepodge PLUS Staples and Stitching.

Additional items will be available for purchase and download/install on an a la carte basis. I've seen stamp sets ranging from $1.95 to $3.95 to add.

As with everything, you can change the color, the size, the rotation of all the elements. There are several TEMPLATES to get your started. The template will have the elements and require you to add journaling or photo or elements. It's a starting point, but you can change anything at any time. One click of the mouse and you can move and move and move again!

No template works for you and your photos? There's an option to start with a blank canvas, like I've been doing with the recipe cards.

You can print on your own printer, print at another printer, or use the Stampin' Up! professional printer. The last option will ensure the colors are 100% true to the Stampin' Up! colors. The scrapbook pages will be professionally bound. Awesome.

How about a My Digital Studio Special????
The first 10 to reserve their copy with me will receive a $10 embellishment pack to accessorize their digital creations. Email me to reserve a copy and I will send you a paypal invoice on September 29th and place your order October 1 when it becomes available to customers. In the meantime, I'll be sure to keep posting samples here!

Still on the fence? Book a party or a workshop and I'll demonstrate the quick and easy projects with MDS.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin