03 September 2009

CHRISTMAS COCOA SPECIALITY DSP

Holy flock. Seriously. The new DSP has two sheets of this fantastic red and white flocked design. It's raised and fuzzy and I wasn't quite sure about it until I touched it. I am a tactile person and this paper is neat. The paper is quite busy, so we added Merry Christmas punched out with the ornament movers and shapers Big Shot Die. It's been embossed with clear embossing powder. We made this card at the remarkable retreat. I layered the ornament on black to give it some more pop. The black is the same size, but I cut two more and offset it to the top and the bottom, for the matting. Simple, simple, simple.

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: White Craft
DSP: Christmas Cocoa Speciality DSP
Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: Ornament Movers and Shapers BS die, Silver elastic cord, Dimensionals, Clear EP




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin