01 September 2009

Holiday Mini is HERE plus new hostess promotion!


The Holiday Mini is here and it's FANTASTIC! The icon is on the sidebar. I sent all my wonderful customers the brochure in the mail - it's just a tad late - but it's on it's way!

Look at this amazing NEW paper! Love it. Is it Spooky? Is it trendy? Is it wedding worthy? Watch what I do when I ink up the white parts (coming soon!).

AND NEW HOSTESS SETS?!?!? I love snowmen. How cute are these little guys?? I'm excited (could ya tell?)

BUILD A BEAR. New stamps and die cuts. And you can dress the bears for Halloween or school or a baseball game!

Also, there's a hostess promotion starting today!!
Dates: September 1-November 30, 2009

Promotion Details: Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10!
*Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio.

"What's My Digital Studio" you ask? In the Mini you'll see a peak at the new product line. It's digital. It's scrapbooking and card making, and CALENDARS all with your favorite Stampin' Up! colors, stamps, fonts and accessories. You can print them from your PC or have the books and items profressionally printed (guaranteed to match SU! colors exactly). Hybrid scrapbooking combines using your digital pictures and scrapbook pages - printing them and THEN adding ribbons and accessories. The possiblities are endless. Do you struggle with making both grandparents books of your children? Design ONE book and print it TWICE! Print it THREE times and keep one for yourself! You can also tweak and play with your pictures. Best of all - it's EASY to use! Ask for me to bring My Digital Studio to your next event or workshop!!! You can buy My Digital Studio October 1st, but I'll be sharing projects this month using My Digital Studio! (Compatable with PC's and Mac's!)

Still going on is the Growth Chart Special:
Purchase the brand-new Décor Elements Growth Chart, only available August 1-September 30, and as an added bonus, receive a free applicator tool with your purchase.

I'll be back with the WINNER OF THE BLOG CANDY! In the mean time, click on the MINI and start making your wishlist!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin