06 September 2009

Stamps for Sale!

Hi everyone. I’m having a moving sale. I have way tooooo many stamps and they need to move on to a loving house that has time for them! I’m giving you first dibs at the stamps. Over the course of the month I’ll be auctioning them off around the web. Some of these are my most favorite stamps, and some of them I’ve never used. Some I’ve received as gifts. Some are still unmounted (*denoted by UM), some are mounted before I got particular at trimming them down (that’s how old they are!). Prices listed are unshipped. If you need the sets shipped, email me and I can determine shipping costs.

Please email me with questions or if you’re interested in the set. I will be adding photos.

$5
Tiny Talk (set of 12)
Happy Winter (set of 4)
Good Things (set of 4)
Doodle That (set of 4)
Merry & Bright (set of 4)
By Design (set of 4)

$8
Say It With Scallops (set of 4)
Lots of Thoughts (set of 6)
Fairy-Tale Wedding (set of 6)
It All Adds Up (set of 4)
Everyday Celebrations (set of 4)
Springtime Stems (set of 8)
Delight in Life (set of 6)
Love Ya Bunches (set of6)
Lace Snowflakes (set of 4) UM
Mon Ami (set of 4)
For A Friend (set of 6)
Polka Dots & Paisley (set of 6)
Holiday Collection (set of 6)
Very Punny (set of 8)
Wild Hearts (set of 1)

$15
Basket Full of Fun (set of 13)
Love Matters (set of 12)
Crab & Company (set of 14)
Terrific Tulips (set of 9)
Spring Garden (set of 9)
Very Versatile (set of 9) UM
Dream a Little (set of 8)
Tag Time (set of 14)
Mini Mates (set of 14)
Echoes of Kindness (set of 4)
Happiness Always (set of 14)
Roses in Winter (set of 9)
It’s Snow Time (set of 12)

Give the rubber a new home!
Thanks,
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin