26 September 2009

My First Hybrid Card

No, not part gas, part electric - even better.
I used My Digital Studio (comes out 10/1; have you reserved your copy??) to print the image from All in the Family for my card. It was easy to line up, rotate and stretch (see the mom and dad are holding hands?) in MDS. Plus, I don't own this stamp set! I printed it out on whisper white cardstock and then made a "traditional" card by coloring the images with markers. Be cautious that your printer doesn't smear or run when coloring - that would be a bummer. This layout is not my usual - what do you think?? And what do you think of hybrid cards??

I used the Tall Tales DSP and color pallet. I didn't have room for my greeting; it was too cluttered. The inside reads "From the all of us, Happy Birthday."



Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: None - All in the Family image from MDS
Ink: None
CS: Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Double Rectangle Punch, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin