24 June 2009

A Recipe Book!

I have very important news regarding the Big Shot Starter Kit. The KIT you find in your current idea book (page 193) will not be offered in the new catalog. The Big Shot and the dies will be available in the new catalog, however, it will be A LA CARTE. There IS a savings if you purchase the KIT as opposed to purchasing all the pieces individually. However, if there's a die from the kit you'd rather do without, you now have that option. Does that make sense? If the starter kit was on your wishlist - you only have until June 30th to purchase it. Everything will be available in the new catalog.

Here's a little recipe book I made for a bride-to-be for a shower I attended this weekend. I used the Bella Blue DSP paper. If you don't own this paper, you need it! It's simple and elegant and perfect. I'll show you the card I made later in the week (wink, wink). And I have a shower invite to show you too - so keep coming back!
I printed recipes on 3"x5" cards, but I left a 1" left margin for the binding. I used naked chipboard for the front and back covers. I used my Bind-It-All to close the book. Dividers were stamped and colored, punched out using the 1" circle punch, matted on 1-1/4" circle. The "R" on the cover was a homemade chipboard letter and the remaining letters were punched using my Big Shot and Go-Go Boots letters.


Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!): Stamps: From the Kitchen of Ink: Staz On CS: Not Quite Navy, Sahara Sand DSP: Bella Blue Accessories: 1" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, Bigz Serif alphabet, Sizzlits Go-Go Boots alphabet, markers.

This was really a SIMPLE project.
Thanks for stopping,
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin