12 June 2009

Beautiful Butterfly







I've got a busy weekend planned, how about a simple monochromatic Friday card today? One great advantage to the Big Shot Bigz dies is the ability to cut through various materials. Here's a sprite can I've made into a Top Note and a butterfly. I started working with the colored side and admist the creative process turned over the butterfly to the inside of the can. The can has a natural camber to it, so it was perfect for the butterfly wings to naturally lift from the page.

I initially purchased the Bigz Frame Scallop for scrapbook pages, but I'm having fun using it on cards too. For a softer look from the background stamp (tres chic), I stamped off once before stamping onto my card. A delicate scrap of going gray cardstock ties thru the button.
Thanks for stopping by and T.G.I.F!!
SHERRI
Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Tres Chic
Ink: Going Gray
DSP: Walk in the Park
CS: Basic Black, Going Gray, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot Bigz Beautiful Butterflies, Button Latte

1 comment:

The Financial Nanny said...

I missed this somehow! I love the Sprite Butterfly! Now I want some of the butterflies!

They would be cool for a mobile right? :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin