25 June 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge



I was stuck in a conference room all day today for training. It was a hands-on-your calculator class participation class taught by the President of the company. Yes, an exciting day and I feel more tired than if I were out running around at my normal job. Strange. On the drive home I knew it was going to be a Big Shot night. I used page 197 of the NEW (2009-2010) catalog for inspiration and then I checked Dawn's site to make sure I had the colors for the challenge correct and then I saw her flower post and changed my card a bit!! I like her flower better. I'll have to try it again!


I used my Bigz Beautiful Butterflies Die, both crinkled and edges sponged. A tied button closes the butterfly element. Two little leaves in Dusty Durango and Go-Go Boots letters. No stamping, just my Big Shot.



Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Ink: Chocolate Chip
CS: Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla
DSP: Patterns Pack II (hostess)
Accessories: Big Shot Bigz Beautiful Die, Go-Go Boots, SU! Little Leaves, Button Latte and Linen Thread.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin