06 June 2009

Bye-bye Outlined For Fun

I have a confession. When I started stamping, Outlined for Fun was one of the first sets I purchased. I'm sad to see it retire. It was another Sketch Saturday over at Stamping411.

I've widened the border on my focal image for emphasis. I kept it pretty simple and let the polka dots do the talking. Originally when I saw the sketch I thought about using a texture plate but my desk is a mess and while unearthing the Big Shot, the Taste of Textiles DSP caught my eye. Rarely do the cards I 'envision' or set-out to make result in the end process.
And it finally stopped raining today! This week was miserable at work in the rain and then traffic was a disaster each night. I was thankful to see the sunshine today. My card and I went outdoors for a photo shoot! This card is going in the mail on Monday with a DVD (New in Town - Have you seen that movie? They scrapbook!! It's a hoot.) and a book (we're Janet Evanovich fans) to my mom. She's on summer break (lucky her!).
Thanks for stopping by, hope you're enjoying the weekend.
Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Matchbox Messages, Outline for Fun
Ink: Not Quite Navy
DSP: Taste of Textiles
CS: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Linen Thread, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Cute card...I haven't used Outlined for Fun nearly enough! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great way to use Outlined for Fun. Great Colors too!

NAnny A said...

I will be sending you my address so I can get this card :) It is great. I will have to try this sketch this week!

Selene Kempton said...

This is stinkin Cute! I love that stamp set! Beautiful Job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin