12 June 2009

2009-2010 In Color Chart!

Two posts today, but both were quick. Remember I mentioned JUNE ORDERS would receive the 2009-2010 In-Color chart? Here it is...complete and ready to send. I've photographed and photographed and photographed this - the colors still aren't true. Bummer. I've even learned the way to set the White Balance on my camera. I'm going to try around noon with the different lighting in my office. I usually get the best light in my office but maybe all the white on this photograph is causing the errors. Sigh. I hope you get the idea. Plus, look closely and you'll see a NEW stamp and a NEW punch. More sneak peeks to come!

ETA: I didn't mean to cause confusion with the flower stamp in the Classic Ink box. The far left flower is the color, the second image (on the right) is the original color, stamped again without reinking. I often "stamp off" on scratch paper to get a softer color. Did that help??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin