02 June 2009

Bye-Bye Kiwi Kiss, Central Park

ETA: Central Park has been removed from the last chance list. It will not appear in the catalog, but will be available for purchase on the dormant list!!
Did you see all the happenings yesterday? Whew, I'm exhausted. Here's what I know, the items on the Last Chance Accessories List will be continually updated - once items are sold out, they're SOLD OUT. Ok, on to todays post. Kiwi Kiss, how I love thee. This card flew together with my Big Shot (I also love you BS). Did you see Central Park on the Last Chance List?


Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Central Park (not available after 6/30)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss

DSP: Walk in the Park, Taste of Textiles
CS: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Bigz Frame Oval Scallop, SU! Bigz Beautiful Butterflies, Pretties Kit, Linen Thread, Sponge

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin