10 January 2012

Bordering on Romance - another look!

Remember this Pool Party Bordering on Romance card?
This card uses the same stamp, but looks completely different because I colored in the flowers this time and it's much more colorful than the previous card.  If I'm coloring; I stamp with Staz On.  It's a waterproof true black that doesn't run when you color!
My friend Danielle taught me a trick to securing the pleated ribbon around the edge of the card stock.  She clips the pleat so it wraps and lays flat around the edge of the cardstock.



Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Bordering on Romance
Ink: StazOn
DSP:  Twitterpated
CS: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Accessories: Scallop Border Punch, White Gel Pen (these are the BEST white gel pens on the universe!), Riding Hood Red pleated ribbon, Markers







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin