21 January 2012

Are you ready for SALE A BRATION??

The accessories (DSP and ribbon/brad pack) in the upcoming 2012 Sale-A-Bration are amazing.  I love paper.  I love love love DSP, and I love FREE stuff.  Contact me if you need a Sale A Bration catalog or want details on how this AWESOME once-a-year deal works!  Sale-A-Bration officially starts Tuesday, 1/24!!

Here's a quick Saturday card giving you a peek at a Sale A Bration stamp set, DSP, ribbon and brad.  Look closely for all these items!  Book a workshop or catalog party NOW to start earning FREE stuff! Or...join my team!


Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Fresh Vintage (SAB), Apothecary Art (sentiment)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Soft Suede
CS: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories: Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB), Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack (SAB)

I hope you have a great weekend!
SHERRI

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin