16 January 2012

A Monday Pennant

Happy Monday.  Do you have today off work?  I hope so!  Actually, I don't have work off; but traffic will be incredibly light so I don't mind going in today!

Stampin' Connection is a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Only website that is full of inspiration - that's where I found this great card idea.  The pennant punch and the color combination does all the work for this card. It was a quick card to make.  I added the textured background and changed the greeting from the original.
Selecting the color for the sentiment was the most difficult part of this card!
If you want to see the other images in these stamp sets, scroll down, below my signature block.  I try to include the images from the catalog so you can see the sets and accessories without looking them up in your catalog or online.

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Heard from the Heart, Pennant Parade
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder
CS: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Accessories: Rhinestones, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Square punch (for banner corners), 1/2" circle punch, Big Shot, Houndstooth textured embossing folder, dimensionals








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin