17 January 2012

More Mixed Bunch

Do you remember this card? I gave it a bit of a facelift.  I still love this color combination!  I photographed this card crooked and now everything looks crooked; but alas the daylight is gone.  Sorry :(

I started with the crumb cake, randomly stamped the flower.  Next peach parfait and then filled in the gaps with early espresso.  I punched one flower out for a focal point, it blended in too much so I added a crisp early espresso horizontal piece.  I used my bone folder to lift the flower petals to give it more depth.  I popped the center with a dimensional and used a snazzy glimmer brad (love those!).

That sweet font comes from a NEW 2012 Sale-A-Bration Set, Elementary Elegance.  I can't show you the set yet, but if you've been to my webpage and seen my blog header (at the top of the page), you'll see more images  from the same set!  (If you're receiving this in your email, you will not be able to see my header; click the link!).

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Elementary Elegance
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Peach Parfait
CS: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Blossom punch, designer label punch, 3/4" circle punch, glimmer brad, dimensional





No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin