14 January 2012

Cupid is Coming

That's right.  One month from today!
Here's a sweet cupid card with several elements (but was an easy card to make!).


This solid stamp was stamped in Versa Mark and gold embossed and punched out with a 1-3/4" circle punch.  (As a hint.  Do your finger ever get hot holding a piece of cardstock while you emboss?  Use a clothes pin.  I safely store the clothes pin on the cord of my heat tool, so I'll always have it handy).  It's imperative to use a light touch when inking your stamp with the soft pad of the versa mark. I keep the refill handy, because I like a nice juicy pad for a flawless stamped image.

I free-hand cut around the designer frame.  The brushed gold cardstock and DSP are both edged with the  scallop trim border.

Does anyone need an embossing re-fresher?  I'll film a quick video if anyone is interested.  Just leave a comment or shoot me an email.

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: P.S. I Love You
Ink: Versa Mark
CS: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Real Red, Brushed Gold
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border, Mini Vintage Tags, 1-3/4" circle punch, Big Shot, Designer Frames Embossing Folders, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, Gold Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Powder Tray, Heat Tool.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin