28 July 2009

Trio Butterflies

Rock and Roll was a technique featured in the old catalog and technique flyers. I used rock and roll for the center butterfly. Always work lightest to darkest so you don’t ruin your pads or markers! I inked up the stamp with Crushed Curry and then rocked it in the Rich Razzleberry.
The other butterflies are two-step stamps. I used Barely Banana and Crushed Curry and Pale Plum and Rich Razzleberry. The butterflies were quickly punched out with the NEW butterfly punch. They were then placed on an oversized square and then on three strips of Razzleberry Lemonade DSP panels.
I’ve placed my greeting inside the card.

Enjoy the flight.

Sweet Deets (all supplies Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Ink: Barely Banana, Crushed Curry, Palm Plum, Rich Razzleberry
DSP: Razzleberry Lemonade
CS: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Butterfly Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin